Choose Montessori,Choose Education for Life.
Montessori Teacher Assistant:
MorningStar Montessori is looking for a Teacher assistant.
About the Position:
- The work hours are from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Will work with children 2.5 to 6 years of age.
- Will dust and prepare the classroom
- Will help prepare materials for class.
- Will be responsible for supervising the children in class and on the playground.
- The assistant would be very patient, energetic, reliable, fun loving and enjoy working with children.
Skills and Qualifications:
Please e-mail resume to Madhuri: Director@MorningStarUS.com
Primary Lead Teacher
If you have a passion for the Montessori philosophy, and take pride in creating and sustaining the best educational environment, this position is for you!
MorningStar Montessori School is seeking two lead teachers for it’s two primary classrooms with children ages 3 yrs to 6 yrs.
We are a well-established and recognized preschool in Snoqualmie, Washington, serving families in the community since 2007. Focusing on traditional Montessori philosophy, materials, and education for children ages 15 months to 6 years old, this school also features arguably the most spectacular playground in the area.
- The Teacher will assume the daily activities and responsibilities of a full-time teacher.
- The Teacher will foster and maintain a clean, safe and dynamic environment that promotes the learning and growth of all students.
- Prepare materials, plan curriculum and teach using classic Montessori materials and methods
- Work with the other teachers, assistants, and Director to ensure smooth operations of the school
- Display a professional demeanor at all times
- Montessori Certified (we are willing to train the right candidate to get certified)
- Willingness to follow all guidelines, procedures and requirements in the Staff Handbook.
- Meet all DEL requirements for employment (training, STARS Hours, First Aid/BBP, PBC, physical capacity, etc.)
- Impeccable Integrity, enthusiastic, positive, collaborative leader
- Genuine warmth and love for guiding children and their families.
To apply please send your resume to Madhuri at Director@MorningStarUS.com